Friday, August 26, 2011

Some Random Thoughts

Hello Blog World. Welcome to Friday. I'm going to leave you with a few bullets. I'll number them.

1. I had a steroid shot in my foot on Wednesday morning. It didn't really hurt. But, fast-forward to Thursday and I can barely walk. I sure hope it gets better soon. I need to get back to Zumba.

2. Ian loves trains. Ian loves to turn the trains on and let them continuously run.

Do you happen to notice that in the top picture, Ian actually rigged the green one so that the back wheels don't move, thus, it doesn't go anywhere. I kid you not people, a lot of my life it spent listening to their sound, following it, and shutting it off. Thanks mom, for buying more of these.

3. For a couple of weeks now, I've been chopping up our fruit and veggies (the ones that would be good this way) and putting them in jars.

Exhibit A
This has been amazing! When I cook, I just walk in there and throw the veggies on it, no cutting (minus when we buy them and I go on a massive cutting spree). It makes it way easier having two little mobile ones. Way easier.
4. My living room wall has two spots of green paint on them because I still can't decide on a paint color. Does anyone want to help?

5. Mila follows Ian around and does literally everything that he does. 

I'm sure it drives him crazy, but he deals with it. what a trooper. They are reading Ian's Cars 2 book here... sort of. He's trying to read it to her, but she keeps getting in his way.

6. I really hope that my foot feels better tomorrow, there is so much more that I need to get done. It's ridiculous.

7. We need new windows for our house. One friend recommended Pella, does anyone else have any suggestions? We need new windows so bad! The seals are broken in them. It's time for an upgrade.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment