Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


Hello! Here is another rendition of Ten on Tuesday.

1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?
Hmm... My Vibrams, my Clarks, and of course, Steve Madden.

2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
I haven't the slightest clue. Perhaps one of my parental figures knows the answer to this.

3. How do you feel about freckles?
I lurve them.

4. I can count to ten in ___ languages.
2

5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor?
Homemade Vanilla? Ha! Rocky Road Ice Cream... but recently, I think it's only because my grandpa would feed it to me all the time because it was his favorite ice cream. :)

6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl?
Both.

7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
None. But if I had to choose, Big Bird.

8. What’s your bedtime?
When the kids go to bed. And maybe a little after if I have something to do...er... this blog.

9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?
My wedding rings. Sometimes either Stephen's necklace or one that my Grandma B gave me. And sometimes some earrings from the mommers.

10. Who is the bug killer in your household?
Stephen, hands down. He may, or may not you be the judge, have come home from work on occasion to kill some bugs.

I hope that everyone has a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment