Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Head on over to Chelsea's blog and link it up! I'll try and remember to do that this time. Wait... I need to start brewing the coffee... Ok. Let the good times roll.


1. Do you listen to the radio in your car? If so, what type of station do you like?Yes, I listen to several different ones. In the morning, I listen to the Bobby Bones Show on 96.7. I loves it, Stephen does not, he likes that 101.5 show. I'll listen to them during the day. Also 94.5? I think that's it... 100.7 and some other station I can't remember, they're all programmed. Then, I also have a classical station programmed in, you know, for when I'm trying to be sneaky and trick the babies into sleeping. It only works if I'm not tired too.

2. What is the best concert you have ever attended?
Oh geez, I have no idea! I really like ACL because there are 5 trillion shows. Though, the Blink 182 show, that was my very first show ever, was pretty f-amazing. So, I'd go with Blink.


3. What is the most embarrassing concert you have ever attended?
Oh God. This one stands out. The Black and White Years. I went with my family. We had an extra ticket. My dad and Stephen told me to just give it to somebody, so I tried to give it to the person behind me... who was the band. The assholes didn't tell me! (Excuse my french). It was so embarrassing. I tried to give the band tickets to their own show. I'm such an idiot.


4. If you could have the singing voice of anyone in the world, who would it be?
Jackie Jormp-Jomp. Do you watch 30 Rock? No?


5. You’re auditioning for American Idol. What song do you sing?
Baby Bleu by Danny Malone because it's Ian's favorite song.


6. If your previous weekend had its own soundtrack, what would be a few of the songs?
Really? I have no clue! Lots of party songs?


7. Most annoying television show theme song ever:
Any of the theme songs to the animes that Stephen watches.


8. Are you and your significant other music-compatible?
For the most part. We like lots of same music, but then like lots of things that the other does not like.


9. A song that brings me back to middle school:
Baby got Back


10. A song that brings me back to high school:
For some reason, I'm drawing a blank. What's wrong with me? Insert Bowling for Soup song here.


11. A guilty pleasure song (or three):
Insert a Justin Bieber song... Ha! I love songs that make me want to dance too, so any of those, I don't discriminate.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment