Monday, August 29, 2011

Mommy Goggles

Good morning! If you are reading this, Amy is probably at the dentist getting a wisdom tooth pulled from her head. We may (or may not) be helping her with the whole driving situation. We are on-call,a-nice. Poor Amy. And the crazy-ass is still going to work on Tuesday. But, Amy isn't my child, so onward.

My current state? Mila is crying in her crib not wanting to go night night. She stands up and cries, and only know how to plop back down, if she wanted. So I keep going in there and putting her back down. She then pretends to be sleeping and then wakes up and starts screaming again... standing in her crib. Come on Mila, it isn't that bad! Or is it? I don't know, I would like more sleep, she should too.

I couldn't take it. I went and got her and put her to sleep that way. Then, Amy came over and Mila woke up... so she stayed up late with the girls. This little one is becoming really active like her bubba.


This last week was pretty fun. We got to go to the park and take pictures with my parents. A grandparent/grandchildren photo-session if you will. It was pretty fun, the kids got to splash around like the bonkers children that they are afterwards.

You can check out my favorites here.

Long side note: That's where I stopped last night because Amy came over and we watched an episode of Heavy. Her old roommate was on it and I hadn't seen it. It was pretty good. Lost a ton of weight. Now, this morning, we are going to take her to the dentist, it was decided last night. Yikes for Amy!


I am out of coffee, I really need to go to the store. Thank goodness I went and signed up for some instant coffee samples though, because I found them in desperation this morning. Though, their cup of coffee is tiny, I'd have to have like 6 instants a day.






Alright, so back to the kids. They really enjoyed playing with grandma and grandpa at the playground and they even got to play in the water afterwards. It was a lot of fun. We should make it a weekly thing.

Let's see here, Ian got a hair cut last week, super cute! I'll post pictures that later on... my camera isn't in here!

Peace out people! I'll update more later in the week, I'm tired... :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment