Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Love Languages

A while ago Chelsea recommended that I read The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman. I finally got around to reading it on my trip to Houston. I really enjoyed it. It's a very easy read. It only took me 2 days, and I have a 6 month old. I thoroughly enjoy reading books like this... I love relationships, I love people, I love families... my major is human development and family sciences for crying out loud.

I found it very interesting. And it seems like common sense, people just never think about it. After reading it, I knew Stephen's love language. I took the quiz at the end. Stephen wouldn't read it, but he did take the quiz. I found it very comical that our love languages are opposite. I scored a 0 in what Stephen's love language is, he scored 0 in mine. You probably have no idea what I'm talking about unless your Chelsea, or unless you've read the book (which I highly recommend you do). It is an awesome book. I plan on filling Stephen's love tank. And Ian's too, but I'm sure his is full (he's always attached to me). I'm glad I read this book. Props! to Chelsea.

I now want to read all of his books. Ever. I love reading these things.

Sorry for the absence of blogs lately. I was in Houston. No internet.

Blog out.

No comments:

Post a Comment