Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Whoever said that life outside of school would not be busy? I thought this. I was wrong. I wasn't even able to be on the internet at all yesterday. It shouldn't slow down very much today either. Ian has been a champ about going out with me lately though. Which reminds me... it's that time of year... GRADUATION!!

I am not graduating this semester. I still have a practicum next semester. I will be working for at least 24 hours a week, with no pay. I'm pretty excited about it though. It's at the UT Lab School. And I will hopefully be working with the administration.

This weekend marks off the first graduation I will be attending this year. AMY!! WOOO!! She's graduating from U of H in Hotel and Restaurant Management (I think, I'm pretty sure). Ian, my mom, and me will be attending. I'm really excited for her. I'm pretty sure she's never made a B in her life. She's really dedicated. I also know that she will be fine outside of school. She is also my maid of honor. =D

Next, I'll be watching one of my bridesmaids graduate. She's graduating from UT. I'm very excited about this one too. Franny is graduating with a degree in Human Development and Family Sciences. I'm very excited for Franny too. She will be going to school in the summer though. She's taking more classes to apply to nursing school. Next s
emester, Franny might be my babysitter once a week. That's even more exciting. =D

What are they going to do once they graduate?! Get real jobs? I was super excited about having my summer "off." This includes still working, but not going to school. It is still really busy. I honesly have no clue on how I function during the school year. I obviously don't push off paying our bills and such.

On a side note, I'm really excited about Chelsea's blog today. I missed the Biggest Loser last night. She will update and inform me.

Now, to start my day. It looks something like this: take Mike to school, get breakfast, shop for renters insurance, shop for graduation presents, meet up with Franny sometime, clean up, pack up things not used frequently, get my oil changed, so on and so forth. This doesn't seem like too much, but it is way more tiring once you have un bebe. I am also going to try and make it to a park today. Ian likes to swing in the swings. Hence, I've been up since 5:30 this morning.

Blog out.

P.S. My older brother signed up for the half marathon in San Anotonio in October!!




P.P.S. I am aware I missed Mommy Goggles Monday. I will make up for this later in the week. I need to take pictures of ian this month!!

1 comment:

  1. You're a day early. Loser is on tonight. It's the finale!!

    ReplyDelete