Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Brain is Mush

I don't know if you have noticed, but I have had a multitude of typos and brain mishaps in my posts. On Thursday I told y'all Thursday's line up. It wasn't Thursday's line up. I mentioned missing the Biggest Loser before it was even show time. I am not even going to mention all of the typos.

I've been told that when you become a mother, you lose half of your brain. I now understand this. The words out of my mouth are only correct about half of the time. And even when I can type, it's the same story. I am constantly forgetting what I'm supposed to be doing. I will even write a "To-Do" list and then I misplace it.

Yet, I was able to get through the semesters with no huge glitches. When I'm going to bed at night, or the morning, I wonder how I got through the day and did the things I did. For example, yesterday was very eventful. Ian and I went shopping with my mom. He was very well-behaved. This non-colicy Ian is incredible. Then, we went to Starbucks. Now he's a little irritated. Then, we're on our way to pick Michael up from school. The car breaks down. Ian is turning red because it's so hot. I ended up getting ice and running it on him. Then we went up to work, Ian ate, then we went back to the condo. Ian ended up falling asleep there.

My point being, everything is cluttered in my brain. I need to sort it out. Anyone have any ideas on how to get half of my brain back?

No comments:

Post a Comment