- Go through and organize my hospital bills with the insurance claims.
- Go through and organize Mila's hospital bills and insurance claims.
- Yard work (if it ever stops sprinkling).
- Clean out the fridge (trash comes tomorrow morning).
- Put away all of the clothes on the dining room table.
- More laundry because it's uber amounts of fun (lies!).
- Clean off my desk that's piled about 2 feet high, mostly of insurance information and what not. I swear, after these deliveries an insurance company should hire me. Though, I loathe them, so I probably wouldn't do them much good.
- Mail out a claims form for Mila.
- Clean the inside of my car.
That's it. Which really isn't bad. But, Mila is being a clingy baby! I love snuggling though. :)
Cheers! Let's hope this caffeinated beverage works wonders on my energy level.
P.S. I decided on what lens I want next... this beauty. So, if you have a bunch of money burning a hole in your pocket, I'm accepting donations.
**ETA: How could I forget?! I also have a girls night with Amy and Katie! :)