Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wishlist

I love Amazon. It allows for aimless hours of internet shopping in one convenient location. Not only that, but it has a super handy button on the side for your wishlist. I have a really long wishlist. I thought I'd share it with you today. You're welcome, in advance.

Play Mat
Image from Amazon.com
I read about this adorable mat at another blog I read, Marriage Confessions. Now, I want one so bad! It's a Dwinguler Eco-Friendly Kids Play Mat. And in case you're wondering, yes, I need, the large one for our play area. We have a pretty big play area that's just my wood floor. How perfect would this thing be? Too perfect. And, if you didn't read that other blog, it's an indoor/outdoor mat. And, it's squishy. Thus, added to said wishlist. I don't want this, I need this.

Camera
Image from Amazon.com
Yes, I'm more than aware that I already have a camera. However, I don't have this camera. Mine is an entry level DSLR, this one is a little more advanced, a mid-level. It gives you quicker, easier control over your manual settings on the camera. It's faster than my camera and it performs better at higher ISOs. It's a beauty. It's also ridiculously expensive. Maybe if the photography business starts taking off, I can afford this. Did I just plug that? Yes, yes I did.

Armor
Taken from Amazon.com
Super cool looking huh? I didn't know that this existed, but was in awe when I found out. Not only would my camera look like a roided out football player, but it'd help protect my camera from it's greatest fear, my children. Thank you MADE Products for inventing such an outrageous product. I would totally buy you if I had money. However, until that day comes, you will sit nicely on my wishlist.

Lenses
Image from Amazon.com
Isn't she pretty? It's a pretty fast zoom lens and makes me breakout into dance. Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8. Beautiful. It would allow me to be pretty far away from my subjects and shoot with lower light. Very similar to what's next on my list
Image from Amazon.com

the Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8. Doesn't have as much zoom, but would be ideal for some lifestyle shots and allows me to be closer to the subject when I don't have as much space. I love it.

Others
People, this list could go on forever, so I'll just list out the rest and have another wishlist day. I have about 50 books on it that are not offered on my kindle. Most dealing with family, organization, etc. I love books! Some software. And some bowls, plates, cups, etc that are very color and very kid friendly for kiddos. Yes, I have dish-ware on my list for my kids, so what? Alas, this and more will be saved for another time, another day.

Have a great one!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment