Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

It's 10:05am and I'm finally getting my cup of coffee. I only have one about every 2 days and it's half caff, but it's definitely needed at this point in time. I cannot get my energy back! I'm beginning to think, it'll never come back. Mila is finally asleep in her swing and Ian is running around the house hitting a ball with a baseball bat. Yes, I allow these things to happen. It's a big bouncy ball and a tiny toy bat, so, no harm, no foul. Here goes nothing!

1. What is your cleaning style like?
Hmm... Style? When I start cleaning, it's cleaning time! I usually put some music on and just go at it and don't like to have interruptions or anything. Luckily, the hubs likes to clean with music on as well, so it works out.

2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy?
Casual to classy?! Really? I'm a mom that can't even remember doctor's appointments. But, I guess le shoes. Shoes can take an outfit from casual to classy

3. Do you like stormy weather?
I think it's pretty, like lightening storms. And you know that we need rain here. But, other than that, it really creeps me out... but I love it!

4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day?
Amy's pina colada's that she made the other night, watermelon, and icey water! But, I don't want to think about it being hot yet. I don't think I'm ready for it.

5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day?
Chai latte from Starbucks! Or Mexican hot chocolate. And yes, of course, a nice hot cup of coffee....

6. Who is your favorite animated character?
This is a toughy! Lately, I've been watching lots of The Incredibles. So maybe one of them? Wait no, Shrek. I loves me some Shrek!

7. What do you keep your jewelry in?
In my bathroom, not really in anything. I do have a jewelry box that I keep some of it in. I should get better at storing it.

8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?
Mila's room is the birds, owls, trees, theme. Ian will one day have a Calvin and Hobbs mural on his wall if his Uncle Aaron ever gets around to it... right now, he has alphabet stickers on one of his walls that he helped me put up. His room will be pretty easy to go from one theme to another depending on what he's interested in... I like it. :)

9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite?
We don't have cable anymore. But, sometimes, if I ever get time, I'll watch a few shows like Design to Sale, on PlayOn. But other than that, nope.

10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking?
Risky? I'm not too much of a risky person. I'll really have to think on this one... I have no idea! I have kids, I generally don't do anything too risky anymore because of that. I guess, me having a baby taken out of my body is pretty risky... lol.

That is all for now. Have a wonderful Tuesday everybody!! Now, back to doing some dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Hopefully the kiddos and I can go on another walk today now that I have the car seat attachment for the stroller! Woo hoo!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment