Good morning readers! Ian decided to wake up at 4 this morning and didn't fall back asleep until 5. Now, I'm awake! :) With oatmeal and half-caff coffee as my muse, here we go with another Ten on Tuesday.
1. What condiments are always, always in your fridge?
Ketchup, honey mustard, and every since an intense craving I got when pregnant that still hasn't seemed to go away, mayonnaise.
2. How do you like your steak cooked? Your burgers?
I used to only eat steak if it was still alive, but now I like both well done.
3. What’s your favorite use for fresh tomatoes?
Giving them to Ian to eat. Haha! I'm not a huge tomato fan! But, there is this spread I made with cucumbers and tomatoes that is to die for. YUM!
4. What’s your go-to dinner when you haven’t planned anything in advance and you don’t feel like going out?
Spaghetti! We always have ingredients for it.
5. What’s your favorite snack food lately?
Home-popped popcorn!! TASTY! You should totally do it.
6. What’s your favorite weekend breakfast to make at home?
Bacon, eggs, and mushrooms. Great, now my mouth is watering. Is this what Mila feels like?
7. What’s your favorite thing to grill? How do you do it?
I love grilled pork ribs. They are totes my favorite. But, I personally don't grill. I just thaw the meat and sweetly ask Stephen to grill it when he gets home. Or, I'll grill indoors on my grill pan.
8. What’s your favorite wine for under $10? If you’re not a wine person, what brand of beer is your favorite?
I'll drink wine, but I just try whatever at HEB. I like that stuff with the rooster on it. I hardly drink though because I've been pregnant or breastfeeding for the past 3 years. I do like me some Shiner though.
9. Give us your most delicious cocktail recipe.
Hmm... one that my mommers made at Mila's baby shower. I can't remember the name of it though.
10. How do you like your eggs?
Loves them! Stephen hates them though, so we rarely eat them as a family. On those days, we just have more than one breakfast made.