Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Aerobics!

Good evening all! I hope all of my readers had a wonderful day. I did. But, you'll have to wait to hear/see about that.

I just got done with my aerobic workout. I chose to do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. It was fun! I did the phase one. I'm all sweaty still. I'm awaiting Esteban to get back from his workout so that I can shower. Yes, I have to wait to shower. You don't realize how free your schedule is until you have a baby. He's sleeping by the way. Anyways, I think I'll stick to Jililan Michael's on my aerobic's days for a while. Or at least until Stephen and I figure out a plan. I know on Saturday's we are going to swim and trade watching Ian. That isn't too feasible during the week with our work schedules. (Stephen also recently bought me a soccer ball, I cannot wait to use it!)

I am enjoying being all sweaty. I didn't realize how awesome it was when I was younger. It is awesome, just incase you did not know it.

I have to go now!

Amanda out.

P.S. I found Stephen's wedding band today!

No comments:

Post a Comment