Saturday, August 22, 2009

Circa Noon

Hola! I hope that everyone had a wonderful week, soon to be followed by an inspiring weekend. One of our fish has ich, so I sent Ian and Stephen off to the store so that we can cure the little buger. We also added a school of fish and a snail. I think we might get a bottom feeder today. I still want the glo fish, we don't have them yet. :(

Wedding planning is blooming beautifully! Amy is picking out my rehearsal dinner place. Or at least she's doing all the research, then running it by me. Why didn't I think of this sooner? I feel so at ease now. Stress-free nearly. Amy is wonderful. Have I said this before? I have finished the Save the Dates, I just have to finish compiling e-mail addresses so that I can send them out, I'll do that today. Along with:
  • Update 101 in 1001
  • Clean out kitchen
  • Go get groceries
  • Shop with Jackie (registry)
I know what you're thinking. You're going to register with Jackie?! Yes. Yes I am. Things change when you have a kid.

The blogs have been slacking. I've been exhausted! I came home from work on Thursday with a sleeping baby. I walk into a sauna. I put Ian down on my bed and put 2 fans on him. It's 90 degrees in our apartment and our AC had been running all day! (Yay for high bills!) I called maintenance, stressed to them that I had an infant (Stephen was more concerned about our fish). They came out, but I was gone by then. Ian woke up crying because he was hot. We scrambled to the condo. My parents are out of town, but they don't mind when I do something if it's for Ian. They later confirmed this when their plane landed. Poor guy. He fell asleep again in the car. I hated moving him so much during his nap time.

Back to the fish for a second, Stephen was very concerned. He made me get ice in a bag and put it in the tank to cool it off. I shut the blinds, turned on the fan, shut all the doors. This was a very stressful time for Stephen.... it was adorable. Don't tell him I said he was adorable. All in all, we lost one fish... my baby fish that I had rescued. Poor little guy. I was (and still am) sad.

Onto the A/C. It's fixed now. We have wonderful air condition back in our apartment. Now, I can get back to wedding planning, blogging, and cleaning! Glorious! Our night at the condo was wonderful. Though, Ian doesn't sleep when he's at grandma and t-bone's house. He didn't go to bed until really late. I'm sure he was hoping that they would come play with him at any moment... they didn't. He gets to see them tomorrow though!

School starts next week. I'm excited but bummed at the same time. I am really have troubles leaving Ian lately... toddlers are so much fun! Yes, my 9 month old is a toddler, more on that later. I have got to get going now! So much to do, so little time.

Blog out.

No comments:

Post a Comment