Monday, August 3, 2009

Mommy Goggles Monday

Good morning! Sort of, it is kind of late. Ian woke up super early this morning, cried and cried, then went back to sleep. Now he's awake for good. We've already done a few things this morning. I have a very important announcement to make, we bought Stephen's wedding band!! It is gorgeous. I love it. Stephen does too. This is VERY exciting. We'll be married before long.

How is Ian? He is great. He has 5 teeth now. We are breaking ground. Here is a picture from this morning. Please excuse the dirty kitchen dishes and the open drawer. I'm working on those after this post:


Adorable right? You can sort of see his teeth in this picture. I believe he now understands "Smile!" Because he smiles every time I say it... or maybe it's because I pull the camera out and he's a ham.

Another awesome development: Ian now walks when you hold one of his hands. He'd still rather crawl. He doesn't seem to have much interest in walking. He does stand alone for pretty long periods of time now though. Isn't weird how much he changes week by week? I think so. He's such a big boy now. On Friday, he will be 9 months old. That is ridiculous. So old!

Here is one of Ian looking at his aquarium with no fishies:


He's probably thinking "Can someone please help me get in here?!" He really wants to play in it. I'm glad he likes it before we even bought the fish. Easily entertained baby. Adorable.

I'll end this with a side note: On our wedding website, I'm adding some things to do around Austin. If you have any ideas, send them my way! We have lots of out-of-town guests. The only family of Stephen's that live in Texas are his parents, EVERYONE else is coming in from another state.

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend and that you enjoy your Monday.

Blog out.

1 comment:

  1. He just can't wait to get hold of those fish! Child - stop growing until I see you next time!

    ReplyDelete