Monday, August 31, 2009

Nothing but a Manic Monday

Hello world! I had a busy weekend. It was my grandma's 70th birthday. It was pretty fun. Ian flirted it up with all of the ladies. He also sucked on marble floor...

I wish I had pictures. But, sadly, they're on my mom's camera. Hopefully I will remember to get them and share them with you.

As far as weddings go, I have made some progress. We have officially chose the location for the rehearsal dinner. We wanted something laid back and that gave a "Texas" feel for all of our out-of-town guests. I think we made the perfect decision. After I finish this blog, I will be working on my "Allow Myself to Introduce Myself." What's that?! It's a little questionairre/survey that I made for all of my bridesmaids. They are to fill it out 4 times and snail mail them to each other and myself. I'm pretty excited about it. I decided to do it because they don't really know each other. If they're going to be in my wedding and throwing parties, etc etc, they should get to know each other. We're not all in the same city either, so I just thought this would be a good idea. I'll share the questions, etc after I recieve them all. I don't want them to know why/how I came up with the questions until then! But, hopefully they like it and think it's fun.

I'm still trying to find the perfect wedding shoes. I think I've narrowed it down to 2 pairs.

Moving on... Ian. He is taking steps on his own more and more now. It's amazing to watch. He's such an amazing little boy. I feel like he's growing up way to fast. I know that people say these things all the time, but I mean seriously. He's almost 10 months old. That's old! I am pretty sure that he understands people for the most part when they talk to him. When grandma says "want some whipped cream," he jumps to her. When I say "no," he gives me the lip. It's really cute to watch his reactions to things too. Oh, my little angel. I know, I know. Where is my weekly dosage of Ian!? Here's a picture from the other morning. I bought Ian a toothbrush so that he could be a big boy and brush his teeth when mommy did!

Cute huh? I know. He thinks he's an adult. It's ridiculous.

I must go now. I have to mail out these things for the bridesmaids and get ready for my second day of the internship!! (Which is majorly fun, by the way)!

Blog out.


No comments:

Post a Comment