Sunday, August 2, 2009

Expanding the Family

It's not what you think. We aren't having another baby just yet. We are expanding through fish!! Yesterday, while Stephen was getting his hair cut, Ian and I went to Pet's Mart. We were looking at the fish and Ian was giggling like crazy. It was adorable. I don't know what it was about them, but he seemed to love them. It was uncanny.

Later on in the day, we took Ian to my parent's place so that we could go shopping for fish. We ended up getting a tank and what not. We decided to get a pretty large tank (29 gallons). It is in Ian's room. We got plant seeds so we are waiting for those to bloom a little bit. We got back for some fish at the end of the week. I'm pretty excited. Ian just looks at the tank for now. He got mad at me because I wouldn't let him get into it.

So yes, we are expanding the family. We are adding about 10 fish to our family. It's pretty exciting. We don't know exactly which ones yet, but it will be fascinating. I've already decided that all of the fish will look different (whether it be color, size, type, etc). I want to name all of them. Stephen thinks this is insane, but all family members must have names.

Here is a picture of the new aquarium:


Like it? There are no plants yet... they are still trying to grow.

**Side Notes**
Do you like the new layout? Up on the top right corner are links. One link is to the main page, the other to my 101 in 1001. I will be adding more links (i.e. my cooking section, my wedding webpage, etc). On the immediate right, there are links to other blogs that I follow. And finally, on the far right, is my archive.

Tell me what you think!! I like it because of the coffee-desk. It makes me think of how I am in the mornings when I sit in front of my computer to write glorious stories for you people.

Blog out.

No comments:

Post a Comment