Friday, August 14, 2009

It's Friday!!

Good afternoon! It is already Friday! In 2 weeks(ish), school begins. Before that, we have a busy weekend ahead of ourselves. I'll get to that in a minute, first of all, let me tell you about my day thus far.

I was awoken by a smiling baby this morning. We got up, changed the diaper, then went to make coffee. This is when I realized that I forgot to buy myself more coffee. What am I to do? I pull up Facebook and see my little brother online. He has no plans for the day. So, I offer him some Starbuck's in exchange for his company and help. It worked. Ian and I go get some Starbucks and Michael. Ian got banana bread for breakfast (I picked around the nuts). I'm guessing at this point, he's not allergic to nuts. I let D carry around Ian now because it's adorable. Don't believe me? I'll prove it soon. I have pictures. I just need to get them on here.

This next event I am very proud of. I am very uptight about Ian. I will not leave him with anyone else than my parents and Stephen. Ian was napping when I had to pick up M from camp. So... I left Ian with his Uncle Michael. And the worst happened, Ian woke up when I was gone!! And, Michael just picked him up. Ian didn't cry. Nobody died, nobody was injured. Really?? That's what I was so scared of. I need to take a chill pill. Michael is getting his dose of birth control. My favorite image today: Amanda on the phone with her mom. Michael has Ian on his hip and is filling up the Brita filter as he makes a glass of water for D. Priceless. Michael can handle. It's good to know. Now I can leave Ian with his uncle whenever necessary and not be worried. **Big sigh of relief.**

Onward! This weekends events include taking Ian to Galveston to see the beach! We are super excited. We may even go to the Houston Zoo!! I will update on Tuesday... maybe Monday. We have a busy weekend ahead of ourselves and might not get back until Tuesday. I will keep you people updated.

Blog out.

1 comment:

  1. didnt know yall were comin to houston : (

    have fun at the beach.
    maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete