Monday, August 24, 2009

MGM

Ian never drank from a bottle. He did from my mom a few times a week while I was at school, but he never held it. He knew that bottle meant nap time, so he didn't really enjoy it. With me and Stephen, he drinks out of big boy cups or cups with a straw. But, a while ago I bought 2 sippy cups that you'd have to turn upside down to drink out of... like a bottle. Ian doesn't get this! Yesterday I went to the grocery store and got Ian some of that drinkable yogurt. I know, I know, it's not for "babies" persay. But he really likes it. And he doesn't eat food very much, so this is my only option at the moment.

I have been searching high and low for his sippy cup with a straw. I cannot find it anywhere! So, I had to bust out the other cups that he'd have to turn upside down to drink. He was holding it just sucking on it with nothing coming out. I keep holding it up for him to drink, but when I let go, his arms go back down. This morning I just tumpt him over onto his back and he began drinking. He stopoped and starred at the cup. He was surprised. I laughed out loud. Then, he continued to drink lying on the ground. He's basically a toddler now.

Hilariously, he understands that "no" means "make a sad pouty face and do it anyways." I can't be serious with him. He's too cute. I find that this will be a problem later him life. But for now, I adore it.

Yesterday was a big day for the boys. I guess taking them to the grocery store is exhausting (Stephen also went to PetsMart in attempt to save the fish, but that will be saved for another post). I put Ian down for a nap and apparently Stephen was tired too. I walked into the room to this:
Come on... Could that be any cuter? I don't think so. It is perhaps the cutest thing that I have ever seen. I love the men in my life. They are incredible.

I updated my 101 in 1001. I am 1 person away from introducing it to 5 people! OH! Ian loves to play with wires. Stephen refuses to put his nicer computer on the ground, does anyone know of a case that you can buy just for the computer part? We don't need a whole desk or anything. Then, I also need an awesome way to hide the wires from the little booger. Right now, I just have to watch him like a hawk.

Now, if you'd excuse me. I have to finish my coffee and play with Ian in anticipation of Amy's arrival.

Blog out.

1 comment:

  1. no.....it could NOT be cuter.....danget.






    i want a baby.



    i mean another one.

    ReplyDelete