Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back in Action

So, I've been MIA lately. There is no real excuse, but I've been dealing with a few things. Here is a list:

  • Internship
  • Cleaning
  • Farmville on Facebook
  • Trying to cure myself of my choking phobia with Ian
    • He's eating Teddy Grahams at the moment... so I'm working on it.
  • Wedding planning
    • I GOT MY OFFICIAL WEDDING SHOES!
  • Not getting sick.
  • Making Ian's first birthday card
At the internship, we've had lots of sicknesses... including my boss. Stephen was even sick. I'm just trying to insure that me and the booger stay as healthy as possible. Speaking of which, I bet that you want an update on Ian. Well, he's very conversational now. He 'talks' to you all the time. He uses inflection really well now. He'll have a full on babble-thon with you! Also, he's completely loosing his mind. When Stephen shows Ian his teeth, Ian laughs uncontrollably. I, for the life of me, cannot figure out why Daddy's teeth are so hilarious. It's really funny when he's tired and cranky. Stephen will show him his teeth and Ian laugh-cries. He doesn't know what to do. My only theory? He's loosing his sleepy mind. He as to be. He's 10 months old and only takes one short nap a day. Sometimes, he completely misses his nap. Somehow, I gave birth to the only baby who doesn't sleep.

I lost my memory card... :(


    I probably told you this in the last post, but he waves 'goodbye.' His arm is uncontrollable when he's saying bye. I can't believe he's almost one. :( He's growing up too fast.

    Also, if anyone has any advice for me and being crazy about Ian choking, I'm open for ideas.

    Blog out.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment