Friday, September 25, 2009

Let Down

Remember my post a while back where I told you I was super excited about going to ACL for the first time ever? We have our tickets and everything. This might all be coming to a sad, sad ending. Hopefully I can throw something together at the last minute.

I don't feel right bringing Ian to the show because of all the smoke. He's so little. His poor little lungs. And if I did bring him, it would only be for one day. It's hot. The days are long. I can't expect him to last outside all day. That's mean. I really need to find a sitter to watch Ian for 3 days. All the people I would ask have other plans. So, I don't really know what I'm doing yet.

I would be devestated if I had to miss (and this is in no particular order): Asleep at the Wheel, Coheed and Cambria, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Queers of Leon, Jonathan Tyler and the Northern Lights, Flogging Molly, The Decemberists, Dave Matthews Band, the B52s, Toadies, Pearl Jam... the list could go on and on... Needless to say, it'll be a very very sad day. When will I ever be able to see this many awesome bands all in a row? I should have known better.

Okay. Now that I'm in a sad mood, I'm going to go watch the Office and clean. Amy and Brocholate are coming in tonight. I'm excited. :) I need a nice little stress reliever.

P.S. PARKORE!

P.P.S. I have my wedding shoes. All my bridesmaids have their dresses. It is all coming together. I need to finalize some things still. Hopefully Amy will help with that when she gets here.

P.P.P.S. It probably doesn't help my mood any when I read Pray for Dylan dot com. I'm going to put the link because I don't want everyone else to cry. But, Google it if you're interested. What an amazing baby. Keep him in your thoughts.

One more thought, I need pictures of Ian. I need to find my memory card.

Blog out.

No comments:

Post a Comment