Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's Raining

It's about time. I'm so excited!! I woke up at 4:30 to some thunder. I stayed up a bit to see if it was true. It's been raining for way more than 5 minutes now. I'm so happy! When Stephen's parents came to visit us, they brought Honey. When she peed, it would roll on the ground. The ground was so hard and water deprived. I'm sure it still is, but this is definitely helping. I looked at weather.com and it's supposed to rain all week. Let's hope that the weather people are right for once. Is anyone else as excited as me?! I'm so excited that I want to get out my Caroline cup and mkake some coffee, but sadly my creamer is at my parents' place. So, instead I'm wasting all of my time that I don't have at zappos.com. I'm a VIP member now, this means free next day shipping. Don't worry, I've only ordered my first potential pair of wedding shoes, and I wasn't VIP yet. They should be here next week. Some time after Ian's costume arrives.

Remember a while ago when I told my bridesmaids to fill out a paper and send it to everyone? It was pretty neat. I even found things out about my bridesmaids. 3 of us were almost named Ariel. That is Franny's real name. And, Amy and I had very similar forms. I don't know what that surprised me. Here is a copy of it, I don't know if you'll be able to read it.


You'll have to click on it to get a better view. Those were the questions that were asked. The last 4 questions were questions that they wanted to know about one another. It was even a little surprising on who came up with what questions! I decided to do this because none of my bridesmaids really know each other. I feel like they should at least have a feel for one another before we all have to be shoved into the same room together. Overall? Success!

Well morning, that is all. I shall relax for the remainder of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment