Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Cow Jumped Over the Moon

Wedding Invitations? Done! I am mailing them out today. Franny came over yesterday and watched Ian so I could take care of business. Bless her heart. They are wonderful! Expect yours in the mail! I hope.

In other news: Ian went to bed last night, with whole milk. This means, not breastmilk. Then, he proceeded to sleep all the way through the night until about 6 o'clock this morning. It was glorious. It was wonderful. It was several very good adjective combined together! Now, he's playing with toys. He already ate and watched about 5 minutes of Sesame Street. He hates TV, I'm shocked he looked at it for that long.

I must go. I need to clean and things. Busy, busy day today! It's the last day of 2009!

Blog out.

No comments:

Post a Comment