Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

Here we go with another Ten on Tuesday post. Don't forget to go to Chelsea's blog and do it yourself!





1. If you could change anything about your physical appearance, what would it be?
Really? You're going to add this question? Is hair physical? I have insane hair. I'd just want it to be slightly less insane. Other than that, I'd want a perfect foot. Weird request right? I have this huge obsession with shoes. I have wide/short feet. I feel like I'd be better suited to indulge in my shoe-love if I had the perfect foot. It would be great to be able to put on any shoe of choice and have it fit like magic. That, or the shoe makers should make them for my foot.


2. Is there a habit in others that you find annoying?
Yes. I'm sure of it. I just can't think of any right now for some reason. I know that it drives Stephen mad when I tap my foot while I fall asleep. But, I always do it.

3. What is your favorite recipe using ground beef?
Let's see here, what do I make with ground beef? I'm going to sit here for a minute and search my brain for something other than Hamburger Helper (because I do not cook very often). BUT, sometimes I cook at my parent's place. (I'll have my mom watch Ian and I'll cook. It gives me a much need break). And, I have made Chinese Beef! That has to be my FAVORITE! Plus, I love how colorful and full of vegetables it is.

Oh! Wait! Also, stuffed bell peppers. Mom, if you're reading this. I need one of these two meals. I'm craving them now. More so, stuffed bell peppers. I haven't had those in like, 6 months.


4. What was your favorite book as a kid?
Any Dr. Seuss book. I love him. My mom says that I had one of his books memorized and I would 'read' it all the time. I'm going to go ahead and say that I was a child genius.



5. Did you work as a teenager and if so, where?
Yes! I worked at a dry cleaners! So did one of my best friends, Amanda H. She actually got me the job. We each worked at our own store. And we would pass the slow hours by chatting on the phone. We worked the same hours for the most part. But, when we weren't working at the same time, we'd go to the other one's store and make up dances, gossip, etc, etc.



6.  Did you work while in college and if so, where?
I was a nanny for my cousins, that was probably my favorite job. I love them so much! I also worked for the city, I worked for the Playgrounds program and then at a recreation center, with kids and at the front desk. I wear many hats.



7. When you go to sleep do you like  total darkness or semi? When you go to sleep do you need quiet or is some noise ok?
It totally depends on my mood. If I want to sleep REALLY well, total darkness, complete silence. Sometimes, I need some light. For example, if Ian is sick, I need light in the room. I'll spend most of the night awake to keep an 'eye' on him.

And, I'm not going to lie. I fall asleep watching the 't.v.' sometimes.


8. When doing laundry, fabric softener or not?
On my clothes, yes. On Ian's, no. Cloth diapers, no.



9. Open toed or closed toed shoes?
Um, what's the weather like?! Rainy, cold, you need closed toed. Bright, sunny, you need open toed. Though, you could wear closed too. I'm also a fan of the peep toed shoes.



10. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
Neither. But, I guess I would go with... blind? I wouldn't have to learn a new language. But then, if I was deaf, I could see things. I don't know, I'm not good at decisions.



11. Dangle or stud earrings?
Stud. Ian pulls on earrings.



12. Bottled water or tap?
Either one. Tap is definitely cheaper. But, if I'm at the farm, bottled.



13. What do you put on pancakes?
Syrup.



14. On a long trip would you rather drive or fly?
Depends on my mood. If it's long, but not too long, drive. If it'll take FOREVER (meaning, Stephen wouldn't be able to drive most, or all of, the way), fly.



15. Do you prefer classic old movies or new? 
NEW. I'm not a huge fan of the really old movies. But, I do love the classic Disney movies! Like, Aladdin (whom I just figured out was middle eastern), Peter Pan the Broadway Musical, Mary Poppins, etc.


Blog out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment