Monday, December 7, 2009

Mommy Goggles

Funny enough, Ian is still able to fit into last year's Christmas stuff. We got some Christmas things that were for 3-6 months, some 6-12 months. So, we don't really have to buy any new Christmas clothes. That's nice. Here's my little angel from this morning:





Do you like his new Tom Cruise look? I think he rocks it. Especially with all of the stains on his shirt. He's adorable. He's partly dressed, because obviously, he had to undress some through the night.

Graduation was a success. I'll post about that tomorrow. Yesterday, Ian didn't take a nap. AND, he didn't go to sleep until 8:30. I was really concerned that he hadn't napped by the time I left for graduation. I was sure that he was going to cry. Alas, I was proved wrong once again. I should have known, there were people there. He turns it on for people. (A few times during graduation I heard him say "DA!" really loud). He just entertained everyone the entire time. I don't know, there's just something about Ian. When he sees that people need entertainment, he delivers.

He has to ensure that everyone knows him and that he knows everyone else. So, he goes up to them and says hi. Apparently, he was flirting with my little brothers girlfriend and kept getting really close to her face and saying hi, over and over again. Cute. Good taste.

Oh, he's been trying to play too. Like, with other children. Apparently, yesterday, the kid he was trying to play with wasn't sure what to do... just sort of looked at Ian as if he were insane. Oh, children.

I must go now. The little one is throwing cereal at me.

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment