Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

Happy December!!



1. What was the last concert you've been to?
I cannot remember. Is that bad? Besides ACL, it was the Black and White Years, and that show was embarrassing, I wrote a blog about it.

2. Is it easy to make you cry?
Depends on who you are and my mood. Right this instant? Most likely.

3. Do you ever feel like people underestimate you?
Not particularly. I feel like I'm usually properly estimated. Minus when I had to stay home alone because Stephen went out of town. It was my first night alone (with Ian) since Stephen and I moved in together. Everyone thought I'd stay with my parents.  /sigh


4. Name 7 completely random things you like:
1. Legally Blonde 2. Ian's pajamas 3. Stephen's doing of the dishes 4. My boss 5. Snuggling 6. Presents and 7. Meatballs


5. What's your favorite reality TV show and why?
It used to be Biggest Loser, but I haven't watched it at all this season. Nor have I watched ANY reality show in a long while. Therefore, I think it's safe to say I don't like reality TV. Minus America's Next Top Model and that one design show with Heidi Samuel (she officially changed her last name from Klum). Though, I never watch either of those shows, but I used to and I loved them.


6. What is your favorite hair care product?
Water.


7. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Some hibernation song on Ian's CD in the car. Anyone who has rode in my car knows exactly what I'm talking about. It's an EXTREMELY addicting song. That, and the All I Want for Christmas Is You song, but particularly the version from Love Actually with the kiddo singing.


8. What's the number one things on your Christmas wishlist?
To see my family. Sappy, right? Other than that, a camera. Other than that, pajamas.


9. Have you ever lost your cell phone?
Daily.


10. Did you attack the hordes of shoppers for Black Friday?
No. I did shop online though. So, I was attacking shoppers with my bandwidth I guess.

Answers to my quiz 2 weeks ago will be posted tomorrow. Thank you readers for putting up with my inconsistency. In the mean time, go read my new favorite blog, Profoundly Seth. She just had a premature baby girl named Evany. Go read!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment