Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mmmm...

Last night was Aaron's (my brother) birthday and Christmas with my parents! It was very delicious to say the least. Look what I made for the first time ever:



Mmmmm. It was my favorite! It's chicken fried mushrooms. They were outstanding, if I do say so myself. Aaron got this graphic novel signed by the author for his birthday, he was pretty excited.



How cute, right? His birthday was fun. Food was great. Presents were great. Then we all moved to the living room and opened our Christmas presents. It was exciting! I LOVE presents. It doesn't even have to be me opening them. I always want people opening presents. I also don't think Ian had ever eaten so much food in his entire life. He actually had a belly for once. Not only that, but it was hard. Ian had a hard belly. It was ridiculous looking.

Remember yesterday when I said that we get to open pajamas on Christmas Eve, we got to open pajamas yesterday...



That has to be the best pajama shirt in existence.

Blog out.

P.S. It was way easier to write blogs when I wasn't a stay-at-home mom.

1 comment: