Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Friday!

Some things that are going on lately:

  • Ian and I got to eat with Jackie this morning. It was oh so tasty! We went to the brand new Kirby Lane. Then I attempted to get my inspection at Walmart, but my Walmart doesn't do inspections. Then, I went to Pep Boys, their inspector called in sick today. Looks I'll just go tomorrow.
  • My back has been hurting really bad. It's beginning to be a real problem.
  • Stephen has gone to the store for me that last 3 nights, pretty late. Once for pickles, once for an A/C filter because I just could not wait until the morning, and lastly for orange juice last night. I just cannot take my prenatal vitamins unless I have orange juice. He deserves something awesome, I just don't know what it is yet.
  • I bought Ian some Flinstones gummy vitamins to take now. He always asks for more. Please insure that I keep these high up, somewhere locked. On a side note, Uncle Aaron came over last night and ate one too.
  • Speaking of Uncle Aaron: I went to pick up Ian from my parents' after work last night and saw that my mom made crab cakes and fish, so I stayed and ate. Then, I get home and after a while, Aaron and Stephen walk back from the gym. I tell Aaron of this. Aaron goes to my parents' house to eat some delicious food. We work in mysterious ways.
  • Ian also says kiss in Spanish, though instead of "beso" is sounds more like "beba" but you get the point.
  • I can't tell you all why now, but apparently I can't spell.
  • I'll be 17 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Um, 3 more weeks and this pregnancy is half way over... what?! This one is just flying by! It's incredibly ridiculous.
  • Stephen and I (and maybe Ian, but only a little) watched Kicked Ass the other night. GREAT movie. At first, I had no interest, then my dad told me that the little girl in the movie is Ian's future wife, so of course I had to watch it. I loved it so hard. I told Stephen we're going to train our daughter to do that too. (We don't know if we're having a girl, but I did tell Stephen we aren't stopping having kids until we have at least one boy and one girl, but we'll see). If you don't know what I"m talking about, go get the movie. Side note: It is NOT kid friendly, lots of violence and blood and cursing... just FYI.
That is all for today.

Blog out!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment