Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Franny kindly mentioned to me that she doesn't read my Ten on Tuesday because it's too much to read. She simply reads the intro and reads the last part, but none of the questions. :) I'll try and not type so much.

1. What is your current favorite television show?
Um, this is a hard one. Mainly because I am horrible at making choices and how can I pick just one show? I would say that currently Psych may be up there on the list. Stephen and I watch it together and it's hilarious. I must admit that I was super excited about 10 minutes ago when I went to add HIMYM's air date into my Google Calendar and I realized that How I Met Your Mother, Glee, and Modern Family all start on the same week. Can you say exciting?! 

2. Apple juice or orange juice?
Orange juice. Especially now that it makes my baby move. :)

3. It’s Shark Week on Discover Channel. Do you watch? Why or why not?
No. We do not have cable television because I was DVR-ing everything when I should have been studying. It was a terrible addiction. Stephen and I were actually talking about it the other day. We can probably get it back now that I'm not in school anymore, but we have not yet. Do you think I'll be able to control my DVR-ing addiction?

4. What are the non-blog websites that you visit regularly?
Hmm... sometimes I'll visit Stumble Upon. I visit Facebook and my Google reader... and that's pretty much it unless I'm researching something... so Google.com is probably at the top of that line!

5. What is your favorite way to prepare green beans? Asparagus? Potatoes? Carrots?
I am totally obsessed with baked vegetables, so asparagus, potatoes, and carrots in the oven are wondrous. And green beans? Um... in a pan?

6. What is your favorite flower?
A gardenia.

7. How do you feel about handkerchiefs?
Gross.

8. If you could only shop at 3 stores for the rest of your life, what would they be? (You probably should include a grocery store.)
HEB, Babies R Us, and Target.

9. If you could only use wine for one purpose for the rest of your life, which would you choose? To cook with or to drink?
To drink.

10. What’s your bedtime?
The last two nights, when we put Ian to bed at 830.

I'm not writing anything interesting here in protest of Franny. But I will say, something is out for delivery today and I'm uber excited!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment