Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Good morning! I need to write this post before I go pick up the cousin for breakfast this morning. Also note, I'm super excited about today because my grandma is giving me an adjustment and acupuncture because of my back pain. :) Let's hope that it starts to help!

1. Do you have an innie or an outie?
I have an innie.

2. What kind of milkshake do you order?
Chocolate most of the time. I love chocolate.

3. How often do you repeat outfits at work?
Right now? Frequently. I went to get ready for work yesterday and non of my clothes fit. Well, no clean ones. So I am already wearing maternity things.
4. What are your feelings about thank you notes?
I think that they hurt my hand. We should do thank you emails to save the environment a little.

5. Do you like spicy food?
Not a fan. Stephen loves spicy food, I do not. I cannot stand it. Even something with a little bit of spice goes a long way with me.

6. How many toilet paper squares do you use?
Um.... what a weird question. Sadly, I do not know the answer to this question, I don't pay attention. Should I be paying attention? I use just enough.

7. Were you in Girl Scouts?
Yes. For a long time I think. We didn't have meetings for that long I don't think. I don't really remember a lot about it. I was a busy kid in about 100 different activities. I don't think I ever advanced passed brownie, Amy will correct me if I'm wrong.

8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative?
I like college ruled notebooks, spiral bound, with a decorative front! 

9. Do you snack throughout the day? What do you pack for snacks?
Yes. I just recently went on this huge health kick. Ian and I went to the grocery store and half of my basket was a variety of fruits and vegetables. I'm really determined to be really healthy this pregnancy. And it's giving me a lot more energy. But, I do occasionally have the small, moderate treat for a snack. Like, bite sized Snickers. I usually snack on a piece of fruit or some pretzels.

10. What is your favorite month? Why?
November and December and soon to be January! Ian's birthday (and Thanksgiving), Christmas, and IanSequel's birthday!


Okay. Now to get started on my day! Also, Ian's shoes are supposed to be delivered today! I'm super excited. I WILL take pictures of that and show them to you. Hopefully there as cute in real life and I thought they looked online. (Side note, my parents hate them) But... they are Tom's! Tiny Tom's. And one pair goes to a kid in need, so it's totally worth it.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. IanSequel's !!! yay i read all ten ! very interesting your umbilicus is inverted hmmm... is it midline? ( see im getting edumacated)

    ReplyDelete