Monday, August 23, 2010

Quick Mommy Goggles

Here is a quick post for the day because I'm busy today and really, I don't have enough time to be writing a blog.

Ian
Is doing awesome! He has been congested and not sleeping too well. But, I gave him some allergy medicine the other night, and he got a full nights rest, and he's back to his old (not whiny) self! I'm ecstatic! We went to Schlitterbahn yesterday where Ian had a flippin' blast. He even got brave enough toward the end to go down some kiddie slide by himself (as long as one of us was at the end). He was having sooo much fun. It was adorable. A nice lady even gave us some bread so that Ian could feed some turtles that he was gushing over. Needless to say, he was asleep as soon as we left the parking lot. Successful trip!



Ian Sequel
Is 19 weeks, 2 days (in utero). He/She is as long as an heirloom tomato from the top of their head to their bottom. Which, is about six inches, not including the legs! Wowzer! I guess that explains why I'm so big already! We find out the sex this week too! :)

Blog out.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment