Monday, August 16, 2010

Mommy Goggles

I'll start off by making a confession, I'm on Stephen's computer. Therefore, I have not uploaded my pictures of Ian from the week. I do, however, have one of him in my inbox. It's from my cell phone. It's from yesterday morning when he slept in a little bit. I'm sure it's from him staying up uber late when the in-laws were here.


He sleeps so peacefully now... with the exception of his random sleep talks, wherein he usually just says my name. He's so cute.

I can't believe he's almost 2 years old! Where have these past two years gone?! It's incredible. I still don't know what I'm going to do for Ian's birthday. I had some ideas, but eh, I don't like them too much anymore. And people, let's be honest, I'll 30 weeks along and into my third trimester. Exhausting! And... another fun fact, mine and Ian's birthday will be in the same week!!! :) How sweet is that?!

That's it for this morning, got to get to cleaning up, just the kitchen. Much more than that and I can no longer walk. Franny is arriving this week! (soon to be followed by Amy!) I'm super excited! See all of those exclamations?!

Blog out.

P.S. I've already lost my phone this morning.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment