Sunday, August 15, 2010

Nifty Links

The weekend is coming to an end as we begin to relax and turn off the light to get Ian ready for night night. Recently, I've come across some pretty cool links or gadgets of sorts and thought that I'd share them with you.

Sharpie Liquid Pencil



Yes. You read that right! Sharpie has come to us with a great invention... I think. I haven't tried one yet as they are not yet in stores... I'd have to buy one. I'm really tempted. This is an erasable pen, but way better. It actually erases unlike those old wanna-bes and it becomes permanent after 3 days (according to their blog, users say it's more like 24 hours). How perfect this would have been in college. Or for teachers! I want one so bad! Sharpie is really stepping it up these days.

Experiences or Possessions?

After reading this, I really had to think about it. I slightly disagree with the article because a commenter brought up a good point: I do love the memories of trips with my family when I was younger, however, I also have fond memories of possessions we had. For example, my family had a home theater in our old home. I loved it. I watched movies in there all the time with my parents and family and they were some great memories. And, there are always other memories of eating around the dinner table. Those are also experiences as well as possessions. :)

Happy Couple Habits

I found this very interesting! So did Stephen. I think we only do like 4 of the 10 of them. They are some great ideas and I'm sure we'll try and work some of them into our lives that we don't already do. They seem like healthy ideas in general. And as always, common sense. But, sometimes we need to be reminded of these things when we are just being carried along by life.

Bike Stroller



Found this a while ago and thought it was hilarious... and awesome all at the same time. Love it!

See you tomorrow readers... for the Mommy Goggles update! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment