Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday

Hello Readers!

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday. In my defense, it's been a busy week... as are all weeks. I must say, it's been a great week.

I wanted to write this post about something that I'm thankful for. Everything (blog wise) that I have been reading this week has been very negative. So, I wanted to try and bring it up a notch. Why complain about so many things when there is so much good going on? I am very thankful for being able to have a job that makes me happy. Happiness in the workplace really effects the way I function before and after work. So, I'm really excited that I finally work somewhere that I enjoy going to, but still enjoy coming home to Stephen and Ian.

Also, I'm thankful for this:


And I know you are too. I'm thankful for several things in this picture. One obvious one being Ian. The second, that's my grandma's chiropractor table. She worked magic. I cannot wait for more sessions.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment