Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Toms

Last week I decided to buy Ian some Toms. After looking around Austin, I couldn't find the Tiny Toms, so I had to order them online. They finally came in yesterday and as soon as we got home, I tried them on Ian. I'll be honest, I didn't think that they were going to fit. They are very narrow. It was a little difficult to put the first one on and I was nervous. But, the second one fit perfectly. Fun fact: one of Ian's feet is more chubby than the other. I have a bigger foot too. :)


Good News: Ian loves them. I took them off last night to get him ready for bed and he brought them back for me and wore them some more. This morning, I gave him breakfast and started doing the dishes. He brought them in the kitchen so I could put them on him. So, he loves them! And that's good. I'm pretty excited that Ian seems to love shoes because I love shoes!!

For those of you who don't know about Toms, you should go check out their website: Toms Shoes. They are a nonprofit. They are behind the One for One movement, for every pair of shoes you buy, they give a pair to a child in need. It's a pretty neat organization. My friend actually interned for them a while ago.

Also, remember days ago when Stephen went to the store to buy me pickles and brought me back flowers too?


They still look beautiful! They make me smile in the morning. I love it.

Blog out.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment