Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kevin and Jason

I got the opportunity to have a shoot with my friend Kevin and his partner Jason. I must admit, I was nervous about the session. There are a few reasons, 1) I couldn't find any resources to help me out. I actually did find one, but it was not too helpful. 2) I'm not good at bossing people around during shoots, but I'm working on it.



The session was a success, I think. We even ran into my aunt while she was out for a run. Anyways, here are a few from the session.


I love how Austin has such amazing places to take pictures, it makes my job so much easier.


We then went to campus where they both graduated from.


It was actually quite fun running around campus and remembering our histories there.

Kevin just got his first teaching job, he'll teach the first grade!


I should have brought water. I always forget. I should just get a water bottle that I permanently put into my bag at all times. Texas is hot.


Anyways, our session was amazing and we all really enjoyed it. Hopefully, I can get them t heir pictures really soon.


Blog out.

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment