Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

I went to bed early last night while Stephen "watched" Ian. My laptop is missing keys again... awesome. Anyways, here is the Ten on Tuesday from Chelsea's blog.

1. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
Oh, this is a tough one. I tend to avoid movies if I don't think that I'll like them. And lately, my movie watching has no been up to par. I've liked all of the movies I've seen within the last year. I'm sure that I've watched some anime with Stephen at some point (that's not Spirited Away), so we'll go with that.

2. Do you have a favorite Disney/Pixar film?
Yes! I love Monster's Inc, love it. I also am a fan of the Incredibles. As you probably already know, Ian's favorite is Cars.

3. Do you have a favorite movie from the 80s?
Recently, I was explaining to my family how I don't watch movies pre-90's or anything in black and white. And after Google just assisted me, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was released in 1990, so that's surely not the 80s. Apparently my all time favorite movie as a kid, Peter Pan the Broadway Musical, is from 1954, but it was restored and rebroadcast in 1989, so it counts. Peter Pan the Broadway Musical is my favorite movie from the 80s.

4.Are there any movies you saw more than once in theater?
Most recently in my life, Stephen and I went to see 300 a few times, that was before we had babies, or any real responsibilities...

5. What is one city/area of the US (or country you live if you do not live in the US) that you have not seen but would like to see?
Hm... I feel like I've been to many interesting states here in the US. Maybe I'd go to a more quiet state, like Utah.

6. What are your favorite toppings on an Ice Cream Sundea?
Ice cream, bananas, and chocolate. I'm pretty simple in this category.

7. How many proms did you go to? What color was your prom dress? If you went to multiple proms, what color was your favorite dress?
I went to two proms. The first one, I wore a purple dress. My second one, I wore an amazingly gorgeous teal dress that my dad's mom made for me.

8. Is there a sport or extra-curricular activity that you didn't get to try as a child that you wish you could have (piano lessons, ballet, etc)?
Nope. As I recall, I was in every single thing I wanted to be in. Eventually as I got older, my parents made me choose because things overlapped. But, I was pretty lucky.

9. How many siblings do you have? Are you the oldest, middle, or youngest?
I have 2 brothers and I'm right smack in the middle.

10. Do you feel like you fit in with your age group? Or do you feel younger/older than your age group?
I guess I fit in with my age group. Actually, I feel older. I have maybe 2 friends with kids so some of the others just don't understand my situation. I feel like I live a different lifestyle than most people my age (but I love it!)

Okay people, that's it for the Ten on Tuesday. I'm sorry that I forgot to post a Mommy Goggle's yesterday, maybe I'll make up for it next week.

Blog out.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment