Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Happy 200th post day! I have nothing special for it. :)

For each of the following 10 categories, tell us which brand/product you use and why.
1. Cell Phone
AT&T. But, we're about to change over to T Mobile I think. It'll seriously cut our bill in half for the same plan.

2.Email
Gmail. I'm practically a spokesperson for Google. But, I love gmail with all of my heart and soul. Everyone should use it. I've actually converted several people. :)

3. Toothpaste
Crest at the moment, but we are not loyal brand followers.


4. Car
I drive a very old Toyota Camry. I'm very dedicated to this car. I love it.


5. Writing Utensil
A pen? I really want to try Sharpie's new retractable pen just because it looks awesome.


6. Lotion
It's not in front of me, so I don't know.


7. Interior Paint
None.

8. Soda/Drink
At the moment, A&W Root Beer. I can't drink caffeine, so this stuff is awesome! And addicting. Oh so tasty! but usually, juice or water of some sort. Stephen usually will get me different organic drinks from Sun Harvest. They are pretty tasty.


9. Laundry Detergent
All of our detergent is no scent stuff and sensitve for skin because we have one baby and another on the way. So, we generally use either Seventh Generation, Green Works, or All Free and Clear. We used Seventh Generation for a really long time because I found a super deal online and we got like a million containers.


10. Medicine.
Well, about a month ago, it was all Tums. But, my heartburn seems to have subsided, thank goodness. And now, just prenatals. I try and stay away from medicine unless I really need something. In which case, I take Tylenol.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment