Monday, July 5, 2010

Mommy Goggles

This post is sort of about Ian, but mostly about the 4th of July. I was going to title this post "What goes on when Lisa goes Inside." You'll see what I mean in a little bit. And a warning, this post is picture heavy. I did make a few storyboards to lessen the blow.

We started off the 4th with a pool party at David and Lisa's new house. It was so much fun! Dylan really wanted to get in Ian's float, the following pictures speak for themselves.


As a side note, Stephen was unsuccessful at getting Dylan out of the float. He actually had to get out of the pool to get it off. Dylan is a little bit over sized for the float, but only slightly.


Dylan and Marissa were constantly fighting over Ian's attention. They would be outrageous to try and get it. We really need to go over there more often. It wore Ian out. Everyone seemed to have a really good time. And most everyone got it at one point and Lisa was a little bit worried that we were going to over flow the pool.


I took several pictures and then put them all together in attempt to make a panoramic. I like how it turned out.  It looks pretty awesome to me. Shortly thereafter, Lisa went inside. And since she wasn't there, we figured that rules could be broken. Aaron took it upon himself, as he always does, to be a rule breaker.


Shhh... don't tell Lisa. :)

After we left David and Lisa's we went home to take naps. Actually, only Stephen and Ian napped, I showered and prepared for the night's festivities. For three years now, we have gone out to the park/lake to watch fireworks. We bring tons of food and have dinner and snacks while waiting for the fireworks.



Ian ran like 2 miles while we were there and flirted with tons of people, it was really embarrassing.


I wasn't prepared for the above picture. But, I love it so much!! That's such a cute smile, with his tongue out and all. After that, it was time for Ian to refuel.


Ian loves corn so much. He was ready to go again. This is the beginning of his really long, running adventure, but this also marks my attempt at sun flare.


Ian had a blast. When the cannons went off before the fireworks, Ian would say "momma dadda" over and over again. Then, he would run to me. When it stopped, he would say "papa" and run back to my dad. It was really funny. Maggie was also scared and she was sitting in Aaron's lap, hilarious. During the fireworks show, Ian would say "boom," "ball," and "flower" depending on what shape they made. His eyes were huge and I don't think he blinked. But, the show was wonderful.


I couldn't find a piece to my tripod, so I cried some, then I just hand held my camera during the show. Don't worry, next year will be better. This next picture is priceless, look at Ian's face. This is also the last picture. I have to go now, Stephen has a day off so I'm going to make a tasty breakfast!


Blog out!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOL ! I love it !!! :) IANS face is priceless. The new pool looks so cool as does your panooramamamama I had no idea you pasted it together till I read it. Yes, I like to look at pictures first then read... anyways glad you had an awesome 4th HOORAY!

    ReplyDelete