Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. If given the oppotunity, would you choose a mediocre job that paid well or your dream job that paid poorly?
Is this a trick question? With my current major, I make a joke for money. So I guess the second one.

2. What is your favorite thing about the 4th of July? (For the foreigners: What is your impression of the 4th of July?)
Everything. It's another reason to get together with family in celebration. It's nice to be able to celebrate our independence.

3. What’s the most random fact you know about American history?
I don't know any random facts about American history.

4. What is the best fireworks display you’ve ever seen?
They are all pretty awesome. I don't think there's been a best one, in my opinion. I know that my dad has seen them from an airplane, he said that was pretty bad a.

5. Who taught you how to put on makeup?
Nobody. I don't wear makeup...

6. Have you ever gone through a financial planning process? Tell us about it.
I took a financial planning class, does that count? I don't have much to say about it.

7. What was your favorite outfit as a kid? Bonus points for pictures.
I don't think I had a favorite outfit... I know what I was really little, I just wore my brother's clothes because he was cool and I wanted to be cool. My little brother wore Power Ranger's costumes a lot. And sadly, no pictures on this computer.

8. Do you prefer a beach, lake, swimming pool, or no water?
Swimming pool. The beach is cool, but you get all sandy and it takes centuries for it to go away. The lake is cool also, but the ground makes me feel funny, so do the living things. No water is lame. So, swimming pools rock.

9. Do you recycle? If not, why?
A little. We could definitely recycle more.

10. What are your thoughts and feelings about the Twilight Saga?

None. I haven't seen/read anything about it.

This was a pretty lame Ten on Tuesday. But, tune in tomorrow for an awesome blog that will rock your socks completely off.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment