Friday, September 3, 2010

Dear Glorious Blog Readers,

It is raining today.


I feel like it has been at least 2 months since we've gotten a good rain here. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about the rain. If Ian didn't have a wound on his face, we'd definitely go outside and play in it today. Instead, I think we'll stay in and clean. Sounds like super fun, right? Sure.

People, do you remember over the weekend when I made quiche? For those of you who do not believe me, I thought that I'd post a picture for you.


Delicious! I can't wait until this one is all gone so that I can make another, more tasty one. I was pretty nervous making this one because well, I've never made it before. The next one will have asparagus and mushrooms and more! I must eat my fill of asparagus now because when I'm breastfeeding, it won't be allowed. It makes the milk taste funny. TMI? Probably. But, it's my blog, I do what I want!

Next thing is next, here is Ian this morning watching his morning show:


He's also eating his usual breakfast and sitting in his usual seat. Am I a bad mom for letting him watch TV? I think not. The kid isn't two yet and he knows his entire alphabet. Thank you Word World for being so educational and extremely entertaining. I'll take credit for teaching him A and B and my parents for buying him an alphabet magnet board. The funny thing is, if you hold up a number, he just says "number," however, if it is a 9, he says "nine." It must be his favorite number.

Dear Word World Makers,
I think you need to invent a numbers, shapes, and colors Worlds as well so that Ian will learn all of these things. That would be very helpful. I would greatly appreciate it and I'm sure Ian (as well as other children and parents) would too. I'll be patiently waiting for these shows on PBS during the next few months.
With Great Hopes,
A Hard-Working Mom who is 100% serious


I think that'll be it for the blog today. I'll try and update tomorrow about Baby Girl's progress and maybe even... a name reveal!

Blog out.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment