Thursday, September 9, 2010

Waiting on some Blueberry Muffins...

My friend, Jackie, is bringing me some blueberry muffins this morning. I'm pretty thrilled about it. So here I am, eagerly awaiting her arrival with my tasty breakfast.

I know, you're probably wondering how I'm sitting here typing this blog when it's nearly 8am. And let me tell you friends, it's because Ian is sleeping. No, he doesn't normally sleep this late, but I figured I'd let him today for one reason: he woke up around 3:30 this morning and didn't fall back asleep until 5:00 this morning. I'm a little tired myself now. He wasn't in pain or upset or anything like that. He was just telling me "hi!" and giving me kisses and just being awake. Finally, I picked him back up and was able to rock him back to sleep on the bed.

Back to my muffins, they just arrived.


I know that you want some. Maybe you should find a Jackie too. I really hope that I don't eat them all and Stephen gets to have some too. But, I make no promises. They are pretty tasty.

Yesterday, my wonderful grandma had to make an emergency trip to the city to come fix me. I stupidly wore flipflops while it was raining and I slipped. No, I didn't fall, but when I caught myself, it hurt my back really bad. And as you know, I'm already having lots of back problems. (Which we decided was from my back fracture in 8th grade). I stayed up that night and had a few back spasms and just could not get comfortable.

Long side note: I was literally laying in bed on my laptop and I refused to move (unless of course I had to pee). I would send an e-mail to Stephen's phone asking for things. But I kept forgetting. So he brought me chocolate milk, pretzels, and water on three separate trips. He was one room away in the living room and never had to leave, but I still felt bad for asking for everything. But, he brought it all without a complaint.


Back to my story. My grandma came in and worked her magic, plus some. I was even able to get my sinuses cleared up. And my back felt 100 times better by the time I had to go to work. She has demanded I start taking vitamin C and that I'd probably be sore. But man, I feel so good! And I did buy some vitamin c... finally.

If you haven't seen a chiropractor, you really should. I'm telling you, they work magic! My grandma has adjusted me since I was tiny and I love it!

Blog out.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. how dare you expose my hideous blue muffins to the world! i gave you those in confidence :(

    ReplyDelete