I'm doing the Ten on Tuesday!
1. Favorite way to travel (plane, train, automobile, etc.)
automobile, but i must say, the train in chicago was pretty fun.
2. Where’s your favorite place to travel to that you’ve been to?
it's a toss up; california, prague, or canada.
3. Where’s the place that you want to go but have never been?
um... so many!
4. Do you deal with traffic well?
a lot better when i'm not pregnant.
5. Ever had an emergency while traveling?
not personally. but my little brother got pretty sick when we were in california.
6. Do you have a passport? What countries have you been to?
yes, czech republic and canada, i dont know if france counts bc it was just a stop.
7. Are you’ve light packer or do you pack everything but the kitchen sink?
according to stephen, everything but the kitchen sink. i don't think i'm that bad though.
8. Do you take the fastest route or the road less traveled?
whatever google tells me...
9. Do any activities on the road? (like road games, reading, sleeping, etc. )
drive.... and sometimes sleep or try and entertain stephen. i use to do homework, but not anymore. :(
10. Use a paper map or GPS?
... gps on my phone, if i need. i usually print a map.
ok, sorry for lack of capitalization but i'm on my laptop and well... you've heard stories.