I was really debating not doing today's post because of some news that I got yesterday, but alas, I'm trucking along. No, it does not directly involve me, no worries people. Please visit Chelsea's blog to participate and read other Ten on Tuesdays.
1. What’s the one thing you always do when you’re stressed?
I bite the insides of my checks. I've always done it, I don't know why.
2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done for a friend?
Weirdest? I have no idea. Um... probably calling a friend's boyfriend when they weren't talking or something. Yes, I have stalkerish friends. It's been a long while since then though.
3. What cleaning supply could you not live without?
Any sort of spray cleaner. I love spray cleaners. I use a green cleaner. Occasionally, when the baby isn't here, I use a bleach cleaner to get a real clean, but I don't like using it around the kiddo(s).
4. How long do you plan on living where you currently reside?.
Hopefully for only a few more months, even though our lease isn't up until April. Anyone want to sublease? Don't get me wrong, I love our apartments, great location, amazing pool, gym, etc. But, we want to move on soon.
5. Do you usually vote straight party, a mixture, or not at all?
6. What’s something that you love to do, but seem to never make time for?
Read! I need to do that more. Also, anything artsy. And photography. Everything seems to have slipped once I got pregnant... EVERYTHING. Hopefully, it'll come back though.
7. What’s your favorite store to buy things for other people?
Probably Target because they have a little of everything and I can get a good idea. But, it really depends on the person and age. Babies?! I'll shop around baby stores!
8. What’s the weather like around you today?
A little humid and muggy, with a possibility of rain. Thank you news.
9. What’s the worst book you’ve ever bought and read?
I have no idea. I wouldn't say I've read a 'bad book.' At least I haven't gotten to the point of having to put it down and find another one. Given, I always ask my parents and friends for some book references. I only pick the ones I think I'll like. Minus the ones my dad suggests, I read all of those. He's always been right about whether or not I'd like it.
10. What’s the closest thing to you that is yellow?
A block. Yes, Ian's toy.
That's it for today. Thank you for bearing with me.